» Assisted Living Homes
Assisted Living Homes
Many facilities have programs to care for the dying and handle the death and funeral; however what programs are in place for the aftercare of the families?
Benefits of having a Bereavement/Aftercare Program:
- The families have a place to say hello to the loss, process the grief and mourning and transition to a path of healing
- The staff have a place to do the same
- From a marketing perspective, when families are choosing a facility they will be comforted in knowing that you are taking the extra step in caring by offering a program like this
Benefits of Life After Loss Healing Solutions, LLC developing your program:
- Experience Grief, Mourning, and Healing – about 15 years of walking the walk knowing first hand what is comforting
- Experience in Grief Coaching – over 10 years of mentoring and guiding grieving hearts to healing
- Experience in Program Development, Assessments and Evaluations – over 10 years of being the executive director in the non-profit spectrum
- Experience in pre-qualifying and recruiting facilitators and volunteers and training them accordingly for the roles and responsibilities
If you already have a great program in place that is fabulous. If your program director and or facilitators and volunteers are looking for assistance or ongoing training that is a service LALHS, LLC provides.