Integrating Life, Loss and Love
The grieving and mourning process is just that…. a process. It doesn’t stop at the church, funeral home or gravesite. It doesn’t stop six months later. It doesn’t stop six years later. A grieving person with a broken heart never ‘GETS OVER IT’, he/she learns ‘HOW TO LIVE WITH IT’.
Coaching the bereaved is a very personal, unique and individual experience. Here are some of the benefits a mourner will receive:
- Hope and Healing
- A Safe Place with No Judgement
- Validation with Compassion and Understanding
- Permission to Grieve and Mourn
- Coping Skills
- Tools and Techniques
- Ongoing Support
Life After Loss Healing Solutions, LLC offers three avenues of grief coaching:
- Individual Sessions (In person and/or via Skype)
- A sounding board for decision making.
- A vehicle for professional and personal growth.
- A means of motivation for strong, positive action.
- A steadfast source of unconditional support and encouragement.
Grief coaching involves:
- Care and comfort
- Tools for achieving joy and fulfillment
- Vision for the future
You need a grief coach when…
- …you need information
- …you feel overwhelmed
- …you feel drained of energy
- …you feel alone in your pain
- …you experience emotional pain over the loss
- …you have unfinished emotional business over the loss
- …you have deep regret and sadness
- …there doesn’t seem to be a future without your loved one
- …you can’t function at work or school
- …you are confused about what to do next
- …you need to take action and feel in control of your life again
- …you are protecting yourself by not expressing your feelings
- …you are trying to ignore or mask the pain and ‘move on’
- …time hasn’t healed any wounds
- …you have enshrined the person who died
- …you don’t know which actions are normal and healthy
- …it feels like you have a personality disorder or pathological condition
I look forward to hearing from you and guiding you on your grief journey