1. I know how you feel
2. It’s just God’s plan/will
3. Just look at all the things you have to be thankful for.
4. He’s in a better place now
5. God needed another angel
6. She’s/He’s not suffering anymore
7. He’s at peace now
8. It was for the best
9. You’ve still got your other children/siblings or parent.
10. Don’t cry — crying only upsets you.
11. She/He led a full life
12. God will never give you more than you can handle
13. Get a hold of yourself
14. It’s time to get on with your life
15. You are so strong, you can handle this
16. You must be strong for the kids
17. You’ll get over it in time
18. You’ll be okay in a year
19. This will soon end
20. You’ll be fine
21. Time heals all wounds
22. He/She is ALWAYS with you.
23. At least you had ‘X’ amount of time with him/her
24. You’re the man of the house now
25. You’ll find someone else
If you or someone you know is struggling with the grief and mourning process after losing a loved one and is yearning for JOY restoration, please contact me. I’ve been there. I can help. You need not travel this journey alone.
Love and JOY,
Cynthia – firstname.lastname@example.org 757-635-5379